- Open the Gospel Library app on your mobile device.
- Go to the Library section (where you see all your options).
- Scroll down and tap Temple and Family History.
- Tap Family History Leadership Guide.
You'll find 4 sections
- Learn about My Calling gives a basic description of the responsibility of all those with family history callings to have a personal find, take, teach experience. It includes a couple of videos and links to other resources.
- Helping Others Find Ancestors gives the steps we should take in helping others, includes a video and has links for more help and also to see others ways to participate in family history.
- Support and Accountability for My Calling gives a nice explanation of each calling, who the person is directed by, who the resource people are for the calling, and links to more information. I especially like this section, because it is a quick and clear way to help folks understand their stewardship.
- Tools and Resources has links to a Sunday lesson, talks from Church leaders, media resources, and activities and events. All these links take you to lds.org. I find it easier to find this info using the links in the app than navigating through all the lds.org material. One click and you're there.
Nice feature for the app and one I think I'll use a lot.